PUBG Lite is a light or light version of PUBG Steam.
PUBG Lite is small, making it easy to read on almost any computer, especially older computers. Although the size of the game is small, the gameplay is 99% like the Steam version.
Download, install and play PUBG Lite on PC
The PUBG Lite developer/developer team is different from the original PUBG game, as the PUBG Lite game is an independent game. The development team has also developed proprietary content, such as maps and other content.
Download, install and play the game is very easy. Below are the steps to download PUBG Lite in the Indonesian version of the PC.
How to download PUBG Lite on PC
- Register first through the page in the following link, then click CREATE ACCOUNT and fill in your personal information.
- Once the email is confirmed, your account will be activated automatically.
- You can then download the PUBG Lite launcher by clicking on the following
Specifications and how to install PUBG Lite on PC
Before installation, check your computer’s minimum requirements for playing with PUBG Lite:
|Details||PUBG Lite specifications on PC|
|OS||Window 7,8,10, 64bit|
|The CPU||Core i3 2.4GHz|
|GPU||Intel HD Graphics 4000|
|Direct X||DX 11|
Then follow the steps below to install PUBG Lite on your computer. Keep in mind that this installation process requires a stable Internet connection so that it does not fail in half.
- Click on PUBG Lite Launcher, which was previously downloaded.
- Enter the ID and password you created earlier.
- Now connect to the internet, click on the INSTALL button.
- Wait for the download to finish, then close the PUBG Lite launcher.